In this course you will learn how to use Microsoft Project to:
- Create a Project Plan.
- Manage Project Resources.
- Format and Print Reports.
With SharePoint on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, you can:
Build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries, and lists.
Add web parts to customize your content.
Show important visuals, news, and updates with a team or communication site.
Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and people across your company.
Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms, and lists.
Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
Catch up on news on-the-go with the mobile app.
Start your learning journey with this sequenced collection of topics, and understand the extensive and powerful capabilities of Microsoft Flow.
With OneDrive for Business, you can securely store your AU files, and folders in one place, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere. In this course you will learn how to:
- Access OneDrive for Business online.
- Navigate OneDrive for Business Web App.
- Create new files and folders.
- Share files and folders with others.
- Adjust the sharing permissions.
- Co-authoring files internally and externally.
- Working with Version History.
- Install OneDrive for Business Desktop App.
- Syncing files.
- Install OneDrive for Business Mobile App.
- Scan documents with your mobile device.
This course is for AU staff who are new to Skype for Business and provides information on how to begin using it to communicate with colleagues. Skype for Business was formerly known as Lync but was re-branded under the current release name after Microsoft acquired Skype. It is a communications platform that allows you to interact with your contacts in Office 365 using instant messaging (IM), audio and video conversations, and Skype for Business Meetings.
It runs on Windows and Mac operating systems, and on mobile devices. AU Staff can access Skype for Business at no cost through their Office 365 accounts. As long as, individuals have stable Internet connection Windows, Mac operating system computers or mobile devices, they can participate in live (or view recorded) web conferences and meetings.